On walking in you can't help but be amazed at the appearance, and the room we stayed in was amazing, with an outdoors jacuzzi bath. But there was something missing, the breakfast was nice but didn't excite, the pool was the best I have swam in, but the atmosphere and service around it was lacking. I would say that it is really a 4 star in aspects but only a 3 star for service, which I think is very important. But it does have everything in place with a little work to become a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach