The resort is just a few minutes walk from the beach. Location is good - lot of eating places and small shops around. The rooms are comfortable, a bit small though. They upgraded us on our arrival which was quite nice of them.the balcony of the room opened on the swimming pool and had a nice cozy feel to it. The pool itself meanders through the property. Overall good stay, the breakfast was a let down.
If your purpose of traveling to Phuket is partying primarily, then better location would be patong beach area. Kata is a small quiet beach, lively surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach