We found Phuket such a busy island with so much things to do that we was only in our hotel to sleep. Luckily we manage to get a really good saving on our package. Overall the hotel was nice, Pool area was really nice and water really warm. Staff members where not really interactive but did serve with a smile on there face. I was very very disappointed with the breakfast as they were catering for more the Russians as they were serving beef stew, rice, fried potatoes and more of dinner stuff then breakfast food. After that we did not eat at all in the hotel again as we found better places to eat out and about and blooooody cheap to, example, two fried noodles, two grilled chicken and two drinks for £2.80!!!!! so we eat the street food all the time!!
Overall it was standard hotel but had a nice time, I would not say its a 4 and half star hotel, more 3 star then anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach