I went to Phuket last weekend and stay at Kata Plam Resort 2 nights. Kata Plam upgrades my room from Pool View to Pool Access, I and my family are very happy because we have 1 child. All staffs are very friendly and smile every time when they meet us, Room is very clean and bed is good, we sleep all night with comfort, Breakfast is OK. Next time, if I want to go to phuket again, I will think Kata Plam is number one of resort to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach