The hotel may be a bit older then the photo, but with the price paid, it's great enough. The room was big enough, and the view from the balcony was good. The staff were friendly, from housekeeper to front desk. The complimentary sun bed on the beach was located at the far end of the Kata beach, there is no sign at all, so do ask the local people you see on the beach as you walk down the beach from the entrance. After all, it's a good place to stay in Kata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach