1,367 results
All reviewspool access roompool barday bedtraditional thai styletour deskgreat poollarge poolstayed here for nightsreception arealow seasonegg stationnoodlesnice resortminute walk to the beachbars and restaurantsbeach towelspool side
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in this resort very nice resort lovely people good food lots of things to do. The place is huge love our room good environment room are quiet big and spacious.
Would highly recommended to my friends family and extended family

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
RMKATAPALM, Manager at Kata Palm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Khun Abby,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Kata Palm Resort and could not fault the staff on their hospitality, helpfulness, warm and friendly manner . Everything we did and needed there was met with a professional and cheerful response by all the staff. We are so grateful that our trip exceeded our expectation because of our stay at this Resort. Thank you to all the staff. Even our cooking class was awesome. If we have the opportunity again, I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a wonderful place to stay in Phuket

Room Tip: Ground floor makes it easy to get quickly to the pool,spa and breakfast
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
RMKATAPALM, Manager at Kata Palm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Khun David,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to know we can make your first trip to Thailand memorable and wish to come back. We will share your comments among our team members.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My husband and I spent a wonderful few days at this hotel. The accommodation was clean and comfortable, the food delicious, and the staff were very attentive, bearing in mind I had a leg injury and was using crutches throughout our stay. The cleaning ladies were very creative with their floral displays and were so helpful and friendly. They kept our room spotless. I particularly appreciated the wonderful swimming pool surrounded by amazing trees and plants, much like a jungle I thought, and spent many happy hours swimming there. Our thanks go to all the staff who made our stay at Kata Palm Resort so very enjoyable x

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline54_12
RMKATAPALM, Manager at Kata Palm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Khun Pauline,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will post your comments on our staff notice board. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I am well traveled and this has got to be one of the nicest hotels I have ever staying in. The whole hotel has a beautiful Thai theme running from reception to rooms, pool to breakfast. Me and a friend stayed for 6 days to kick start our trip around Thailand.

The reception area is very welcoming, with friendly staff and Thai themed seats spaced around. This area looks particularly beautiful in the evening when the fairy lights are turned on.

Rooms are very spacious with comfortable beds. Bathroom comes with a beautiful bathtub and separate waterfall shower. Our rooms were cleaned to a high standard every day we were there. All balconies look over the pool settings so good views all round.

My friend is vegetarian and I have a condition called Crohns disease which means I have a lot of food sensitivities. Neither of us struggled finding foods we could eat at the breakfast buffet, which offered a large variety of western and Thai hot and cold dishes. Neither of us had any tummy troubles.

The pool area was defiantly a highlight of this hotel for me and my friend. We are both very active people who take part in a lot of watersport so tend to spend most of our time at beaches, however at this hotel we could not help but spend a few afternoons around the pool. The pool area has a standard adult and childs generic pool, however the main draw for us was the river like pool. This pool twisted and turned through beautiful gardens, with feature bridges connecting the sun bathing areas. The water was pristine and the gardens well cared for. This pool included a beautiful waterfall feature. Plenty of sunbeds both in shaded and sunny areas. This pool was also rather shallow so we could stand the entire way around (1.2m ish I think).

We only went for the free massage so cannot really comment on the spa past that. The massage we had was professional and relaxing- just what the doctor ordered after 30 hours of travelling.

The hotel is only around a 10 minute walk to the nearest beach. If you explore the area you will find numerous beaches a walkable distance. All beaches were clean.

The reception area has a taxi service which we used to take us to patong beach. Reasonably priced and handy for last minute plans.

The only negative we found with the hotel was the free buffet evening meal. There were little to no vegetarian choices so we ended up eating out. There are many good restaurants a short walk away from the hotel, with cheap pricing. Again neither me or my friend struggled finding food we liked and could eat, and made it through the holiday with no tummy problems.

To summarize highly recommended hotel, friendly staff, good service, good location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
RMKATAPALM, Manager at Kata Palm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Khun Claire,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are really glad to hear that you were very impressed for your trip to Thailand and we are apart of your memorable trip. We will post your comments on our staff notice board and hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

A group of four (two couples) stayed at the kata palm resort and spa in kata beach, Phuket for the first 3 nights of our trip. Staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. We had a deluxe pool view room with a king size bed. The bed was quite firm (i personally enjoy) which was a problem for some of our group. The room looked more or less as it did in the pictures. Very spacious. The bathroom had a beautiful tub to soak in as well as a separate rainfall shower. The balcony was fairly small but had a great view of the pools. Breakfast buffet was included in the price of our room and it was very good. Different dishes every day and a selections of juices of coffee and teas. Eggs were made to order which was nice as well. Close the the beach, maybe a 15 minute walk. Overall was a nice stay for the price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
RMKATAPALM, Manager at Kata Palm Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Khun Jeffrey,

Thank you very very much for your your feedback and hope all of your party will visit our resort again next time.