“Superb food!”

Ranked #81 of 173 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 November 2013

we had sandwich and pork ribs. this place has good food at good prices. Nicely located where you can watch the sights and sounds of Kata

2  Thank zitkango

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Wow. I can't believe there are such poor reviews here. I can only speak for myself, but we loved this place. The food was lovely and we had no complaints. I adored the pad kra pow here, and it was the best pad kra pow I had the entire time I was in Thailand. In fact I was lying awake that night in my hotel room thinking about how yummy it had been, and that is the honest truth.

Perhaps other people ordered other dishes but I certainly enjoyed mine and I ordered it every time I went back there without any problems. I would go there again.

3  Thank KarynJane
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We were looking around for somewhere to eat and the outdoor kitchen was in a good location with what looked like a decent menu with extensive choices.

Definitely the wrong place to eat!

With all of the fantastic places to eat and drink in Kata this is by far the worst I have been to. I ordered a red curry as I often try something traditional at a new restaurant which is usually a safe bet and is part of the reason I travel to Thailand. My 'red curry' was an odd yellow colour and disgusting. The portion size was tiny and the service was disinterested at best. Upon asking for the check having barely touched my food no enquiry was made about my enjoyment if the meal or if there was a problem. As a business owner I would want my staff to ask.

I'm sure they could do better but the options available I strongly recommend not eating at the outdoor restaurant.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

As a business owner myself, I certainly do not enjoy rating a business so poorly, however, there is no avoiding this, on occasion.

Poor, tasteless food delivered under the guise of true Thai and international cuisine.

Nothing left to say on this one - avoid as there are so many great options in this quiet, beautiful part of Phuket.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Located near Kata Beach. They serve large variety of food from sea food to continental.Decent food round the corner location

2  Thank NehaKaul20