Why write a review of Mom Tris when so many others have already? Because the reviews here convinced us in the first place. This is our second visit to Mom Tris Villa Royale and third to the area. The reason we came back, this time for 8 nights in late October, is that it is hard to develop a friendly relationship with staff and to really feel at home at large resorts. At this luxury boutique resort you are spoiled by the staff from breakfast to happy hour to dinner. Your day gets off to a warm welcome at a stunning breakfast location with the waves lapping below. Your room has been cleaned while you are away. No waiting until mid afternoon here. The superb restaurant will make special dishes for you if what you want is not on the menu. We mainly dined at the resort. My wife wanted the traditional spicey Tom Yum soup which was not on the menu but might have wished she hadn't asked half way through to the great amusement of the manager and nearby tables.
The spa center is fantastic. Best I have seen. It even has its own pool. The location is extremely peaceful and down the path is Kata Noi beach (very clean and quiet) and in the other direction you can walk to Kata town for shops, restaurants and also an activity beach. To return after being away is to enter a private peaceful oasis. I am sure there are many other delightful places to visit in Thailand but we both work hard and need a peaceful break and this has everything we need and we are pretty fussy. Why go elsewhere? I am missing this place already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach