We were very satisfied with it! the buildings are very beautiful. and the room we stayed is great, clean, luxury, Thai style, but just a little small. all in all, great! Our room is near the swimming pool, a little noisy, cos some guests chatted outside their room~
Staff here are all very polite and nice~
a little distance from the KATA beach, but the hotel offers free shuttle bus.
We love it! we should spend more days here....we'll consider come back again next time to Phuket~~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach