We stayed at Sawasdee Village for 3 nights in February 2013. The condition of the hotel rooms and the grounds are decorated beautifully, albeit everything feels a bit cramped. This is away from the main tourist area and beach, which is about a ten minute walk away. The staff at the hotel were all pleasant and friendly and the food was good. There is a reasonably good buffet breakfast in the morning with hot cooked food and breads and fruits. the surroundings are great but the only issue was that despite being told the hotel was full during our stay, nobody seemed to be around, especially in the evenings. We thought there may be a bar or something for people to meet for drinks, but this was not the case. Room service is available, but we wanted to be around people. It was a shame as the surroundings of the hotel are beautiful and it would have been nice to have had a drink there. In effect, the place felt a bit lifeless. We were the only ones walking around looking for people between 2030 - 2130 on one evening. I would recommend this hotel, but would advise that you may need to go out if you want people around at night. During the day, there were several people around the pool, but again considering the hotel was fully booked, not as many as you might expect. The room we stayed in was small and with two suitcases it became a bit cramped. However, the rooms are very clean and comfortable with a huge bed. There is also a PC in each room with internet and wi-fi access. This is a boutique hotel and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach