We went for dinner to experience the wonderful setting of the restaurant, with its golden dome, elephant statues and great Thai feel. We had an excellent dinner and noticed that they had a this cooking class. We asked if they had spaces for the next day and despite the fact that the normal rule is first to sign up chooses the dishes they let us pick ours. So the next day we went to the market (unfortunately not to buy our ingredients) and then cooked our own lunch in the hotel dining room. Lovely staff, helpful at all times bad a great way to spend an hour or two before your own lunch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach