We stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time. The staff are lovely and the food in the restaurant was amazing. We really enjoyed our time and would have gone back again. We have changed our minds now because on the last day after we checked out and left we realised our dirty laundry was still in the laundry basket. We emailed them and said we would come back to collect it and they informed us that there was NO laundry so therefore nothing to collect. This is disgusting behaviours because our laundry was 100% in the basket. We won't be going back to swasadee village again because of this. They have lied and stolen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach