I recently stayed here with my 2 daugthers. We had the Aries Villa. It was absolutely gorgeous! The villa was spacious, well decorated, so accommodating and comfortable. The staff was excellent and made us feel very welcomed. The amenities were through the roof! They even provided mosquito repellent. It seems like they have thought of everything when it comes to their guests. This is the type of hotel that you recommend highly to your friends and family. I booked this hotel because of the rave reviews on TripAdvisor. Thank God for TripAdvisor! We took advantage of the free shuttle service to the beach as well, which came in handy since it was very hot. We also enjoyed the breakfast every morning with my delicious morning Latte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach