It took a while for our taxi driver to find the hotel and when he pulled up I was a little bit worried but as soon as we walked up the enterence way I completly relaxed. The landscaping was amazing, the best i've ever seen, it was so green and beautiful.
We were given a welcome drink and then shown to our room, which was really nice but not particularly plush. The room had free internet which was a nice touch and a net around the bed which you need to use! The only negative was that the air con wasn't great.
The pool isn't very big and when we arrived I was worried about the lack of sun beds but we were there during easter and it was never a problem. The pool area is beautifully designed with waterfalls and jet streams.
We didn't use the restaurant for evening meals as its much much cheaper to eat in the town but the breakfasts were amazing, i always had at least 3 courses, starting with a continental selection, then some curry and finish with freshly made pancakes or omlette!
You are only a 5 min walk from Kata and the beach (mind the waves, I nearly lost my bikini!). Kata itself is fairly quiet but this was just what we wanted after being in Patong for a week.
I would definatly recommend this hotel, it was stunning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach