This hotel is not near the beach but does have a free shuttle. To be honest the beaches of Phuket have become quite down Market and crowded and so we stayed mainly in the resort. It is a small resort of the most stunning design. Lots of koi filled ponds and complete peace. The swimming pool is wonderful with several jacuzi, waterfalls and swim up pool bar.
The rooms are not large but are clean and comfortable with delightful private seating outside. The spa was the best out of all I tried in Thailand. Beautiful rooms, outstanding treatments. Amazing!
The food is ok and housekeeping did perhaps only the minimum but it was still a wonderful little resort that we would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotelopia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach