We are about to leave the Katathani and head home after spending 12 nights and 14 days here. May I say that this resort has everything. We were not happy with our room (junior suite Kata Noi wing) when we checked in so asked to be transferred to the junior suite Adaman wing where most of our family was staying. The reception organised this with ease and the next day we were in our room and very happy with it. The resort has quite a few pools around the grounds with bars nearby and different style of restaurants to choose from. There is an activity room with pool table and table tennis and electronic games and there is also free internet available there plus 2 other rooms with free internet. And thats just in the main part of the complex. There is also another wing further down the road with their own facilities, but you are free to use the whole resort. Breakfast was amazing and the nights that we did eat in the restaurants we enjoyed each meal. Staff were friendly and helpful and most spoke english. I absolutely loved staying here. It is out of the way, yet has all the things available that you may need for a holiday. If you feel like a cheap meal, then you just walk down the road to one of 3 restaurants available. The only down side is that if you really want to get anywhere, you have to take a taxi, though the resort also supplies a limited shuttle service to Patong and Phuket Town. I loved this resort. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be back as we found that we prefer to spend our holidays a little closer to home, but if we did have to return, we would stay at the Katathani for sure. The seaview is amazing. The resort itself has a lot of facillities and a few shops as well. And then there are a few shops, restaurants and spas along the street. The resort also has a lot of acitivities on to keep you busy if you like that sort of thing. We just loved relaxing by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach