Just returned to Australia after a wonderful 5 night stay at Katathani. The further south you stay along the coast of Phuket the quieter things seem to be so if you are looking for a quiet, clean beach within metres of the resort this is the place to stay. Hotel grounds are immaculate, security is plentiful to keep people from coming in off the beach and relaxing around the pool and enjoying the terrific food and cocktails is easily done. We stayed for 5 nights in a grand suite on second level and would choose the same style of room again based on location and excellent view along the beach. While the rooms aren't the most modern they are comfortable, with a choice of pillow and mattress to suit. If you are spending time in your room instead of outside by the pool or getting a massage on the beach then you need to get a life. Wifi in room was excellent speed with no dropouts. Breakfast was always worth looking forward to a good choice of western and Asian foods and a magnificent selection of Thai fruit to choose from. Shopping in nearby Kata was relaxed and enjoyable walking down the street with beer in hand. The only downside to staying here was the distance to Karon and Patong costing 400 & 600 Baht respectively but if you only do this once or twice during your stay, no big deal. Good points include very, very quiet and relaxed so sleep quality good and the cleanest, prettiest and uncrowded beach in Phuket and, although it is not a private beach, it certainly feels that way. People on TripAdvisor who are disappointed staying here must be extremely hard to please. Totally happy with Katahani Phuket Beach Resort and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach