We have just had 8 days staying in the burri wing for our sons wedding. Unfortunately over 40 of the 60 wedding guests went down with noro virus that hit hard and fast. There was a doctor on hand to give injections, however, the hotel was rather slow in reacting to the outbreak which did not affect just our group. Obviously the hotel is not to blame for the virus but we feel not enough was done quickly enough to help with hygiene.
The wedding was carried out to perfection, full marks to the hotel organisers for this.
Our rooms were disappointing, some smelling of mould and some needing upgrading. Staff were excellent and friendly. The pool area was lacking in staff to serve food and drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach