The resort is located right on the beach and provides a number of pools to enjoy. The highlight was the great beach with pristine water. Although the resort has a number of restaurants near the ocean, the food was average. My wife and I were very disappointed with the service we received by the resort staff. They had a negative attitude when asked about anything that did not have to do with the resort. They also charged for WIFI in your room and the internet reception was poor near the pool. We stayed in the Bhuri wing which was nothing special. Overall, we were disappointed with our stay, but enjoyed the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach