We stayed at this so called 5 star resort in October 2013 for a wedding. Our party of 50 all got sick. The resort called in extra medical help but it cost us $400 per visit to the doctor, The rooms are smelly and outdated( Burhi Wing), however the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly, but the food was over priced as were the drinks.
When we left I asked for management to contact me in regard to our terrible experience, however, to date no one has bothered to call me. I would not recommend this hotel. The spa was poor quality the staff are poorly trained in massage and was overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach