We stayed at the Katathani Phuket Beach Resort. I was a little worried at first because I had read some bad reviews however we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Our room was lovely, plenty of room clean and quiet. We had views over the pool. The staff were friendly and helpful. A large resort that had at least 6 pools. We tried most of them. The gardens were impeccable.The beach was clean and private. Plenty of restaurants to chose from in the resort however we chose to try the restaurants in the local area. They were great and good value for your money. Tons of things to do during the day. I especially recommend this resort for kids as they are well catered for and there is plenty of room for them to run around. The one that were there were no bother to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach