me and my boyfriend spent a week in the Bhuri wing and we had an amazing time. immediately impressed by the size of the resort which looks like a village … The staff is friendly and helpful, the structure modern and sophisticated. There are kids around but you don't hear noises ..the atmosphere is quite and relaxing. I think it is a corner of heaven in Kata which looks messy and very touristic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp and Holiday Gems so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach