Stayed for 8 nights. Accommodation and facilities fantastic. All very clean and the location of the beach is one of the best.
I suspect the mixed reviews are due to the staff. They just do not appear happy or interested. Very unusual for a thai resort.
The main area like other reviews is the poor service and cocktails associated with the cocunut bar. Fantastic location. Cocktails the worst I have had and I suspect this is why it is rarely busy despite the great location.
In summary enjoy the beach and the facilities but do not expect a nice welcome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach