We stayed here with our 3 young children recently and were very happy. The resort is well maintained, very well priced and staff friendly and helpful. It is far enough away from the busy areas to be a relaxing place to stay but not too far as a 10minute TukTuk ride will get you where you want to go.
Breakfast buffet is fairly extensive and meals in the hotel are well presented (although restaurants across the road are much cheaper and more traditional).
Rooms were a little on the damp side, however, it was a very humid time of year. We upgraded to a grand master suite for very little cost and it was definitely worth it with the 3 children.
The Thai cooking class was interesting, the Spa offered good service and the massages in the garden were lovely. The lady at the activities/tour desk was VERY helpful and made very suitable suggestions.
Overall a great destination in low season, with our only suggestion being that the front desk staff receive some more training in their English language skills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach