Thank you Katathani - an amazing 10 days spent with you. Lovely accommodation, fantastic staff, food and facilities. Quiet, relaxing & allowed us to relax & unwind. Restaurants & bars are fantastic. The Royal Thai & the Italian restaurants were out of this world.
Only two complaints - smoking is permitted all over the resort. For non smokers it can be hard to find a pool or space where smoking is not permitted.... A couple of times, I had to go back to my room because of smokers.
The second complaint - too much lemon in your cocktails.... Please get rid of the lemon juice.... I know, a first world problem, but...
But, despite these two complaints - come to Katathani.... You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Holiday Gems and Booking.com so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach