I've satyed in phuket 5 times in the last 4 years and recently completed my third stay at Katathani. During my various trips, I've stayed in the 5 star resorts JW Marriot and Inidigo Pearl (see my Indigo review on TA), and dined at the Outrigger, Mom Tri's Villa Royale and Sri Panwa. Based on my experiences, the Katathani does not offer the 5 star rooms and attention to detail you would expect from a 5 star resort but it offers the most beautiful grounds & pools, the best beach front location and the most sincere hospitality in Phuket.
Katatahni has a wide choice of great restaurants within close proximity at Kata and Karon, and if you are looking for something more lively, Patong is only 15 minutes by taxi.
In a nutshell Katathani offers everything you need for great holiday.
P.S. I have also done most of the trips Phuket has to offer and on this occassion we tried the John Gray's sea canoes in Phang Nga, which has to be one of our most memorable experiences of Phuket, truly breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach