This is the first time we have travelled to Thailand so unsure on what to expect with the people and accommodation. When we arrived at the hotel we thought we had found paradise, the reception was beautiful, staff delightful, friendly and very helpful. They took us straight away to our rooms, we had booked a junior suite, ground floor, which was amazing, lovely room with plenty of space to move, day bed and balcony, the views were stunning as we looked over the garden and onto the beach. From the garden the views of the sunset were stunning. We opted for the buffet style of eating which was great, plenty of food and just about every meat, vegetable, salad, fruit, fish and sweet you can think of, all served by very friendly staff. All staff were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. The beach was perfect, beautiful white sand and never crowded, the only down side of this was the sea had a very strong current which could be quite dangerous if not careful. A very quiet resort with everything you needed on site. Just across the road was a small shop where you could take your washing and have it cleaned very cheaply, excellent service. Easy access into the town, the taxi or tuc tuc was very cheap. Do have a massage/manicure by the girls in the garden, very cheap and an excellent massage for 50 minutes at a very good price. The girls were also very friendly and helpful. We would certainly recommend this hotel for families, friends travelling together, honeymoon couples, and mature couples. Everything about this hotel is perfect, the only downside was having to leave to travel back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach