We had a fabulous time at Katathani, beautiful beach, spectacular grounds, fantastic swimming pools. We were on the ground floor of katanoi wing and it was great but my only issue that it would have been great to have had a little gate to come directly off the balcony. The rooms are clean and were big enough , I mean you hardly spend much time in it anyway. Fabulous resort for kids and its great to be able to get a massage right there without having to go out onto the street, its the same price anyway. The beach was far better than I expected, I love Koh Samui but I have to say the beach was as good and you can go into Karon or Patong for shopping or dinner, its a short trip but far enough away from the rat race to enjoy a peaceful paradise. Kata Beach is just over the hill and is great, plenty of atmosphere and good restaurants. We would definately come back, the kids loved it, you never get bored of the selection of swimming pools and lastly a great buffet breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach