I went here with my wife on our honeymoon and got a cracking deal on Agoda as it was low season, although it didn't rain at all and the heat was perfect! We stayed in a 1 bed seaview suite and had the most amazing view of any hotel I've stayed in. Situated at the top of a hill with a beautiful jungle trail down to the beach, or a short walk down a hill road, the location was perfect as it was close to Kata main street, but far away enough to be away from the bustling nature of the area. Staff were very helpful, especially Rotjana on front desk! Only bad point we noticed was the maid service in the rooms was a little half hearted. Every day we returned to the room, there was either dirty plates and glasses or bed sheets left outside our front door, not always from our room, ready to be picked up later by the staff. Small gripe, but it was something there was no need for and not the nicest thing to see everytime you come back to your room. All in all though, would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently created in the south of the island of Phuket, The Aspasia is a stylish boutique resort reflecting an unusual retro-deco design with hints of Mayan style architecture. The muted yellow and green hues of the buildings blend exotically with the colours of the lush forest that sweeps down to Kata Beach. Each secluded apartment has stunning sea views, and guests only have a two minute walk to the white, sandy beach below.With the accent firmly lying on tranquility, comfort and contemporary style, The Aspasia Phuket offers a choice of superior accommodation and facilities that includes restaurant, a wine and cigar shop, two swimming pools, a gymnasium, business centre, meeting room, high-speed wireless Internet access and spa. Original paintings and antiques are displayed in the spa, restaurant and lobby, complementing the style of decor. There is easy access between the twelve buildings and facilities forming the resort. The property is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, filled with colourful tropical planting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Aspasia Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Aspasia Phuket Kata
- Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata
- The Aspasia Phuket Kata Beach