My friend and I stayed at the Aspasia and had a phenomenal experience. The premises, our room, the view, and the location were stellar. We stayed mid-week during shoulder season, so the place was peacefully quiet but not deserted.
Check in wasn't quick, but they gave us fresh coconut water during the wait and we were able to enjoy the comfortable open-air lobby area. They upgraded us from a deluxe grand room to a one-bedroom suite located next to the lower pool. The room was large, well appointed, and extremely comfortable.
Views from the resort are great. We didn't try the breakfast or on-site bar, so no comment there. The large pool was relaxing and extremely convenient. Kata Beach was about 10 minutes away via stairs and a dirt path, and we had no trouble navigating it during the day. The resort was up a steep road, but it was easy enough to navigate when it came time to venture into town for dinner and drinks at night.
The front desk arranged for a private car to take us to the airport at a reasonable rate, which was convenient and put a nice finish on our time in Thailand. Overall, the Aspasia is recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently created in the south of the island of Phuket, The Aspasia is a stylish boutique resort reflecting an unusual retro-deco design with hints of Mayan style architecture. The muted yellow and green hues of the buildings blend exotically with the colours of the lush forest that sweeps down to Kata Beach. Each secluded apartment has stunning sea views, and guests only have a two minute walk to the white, sandy beach below.With the accent firmly lying on tranquility, comfort and contemporary style, The Aspasia Phuket offers a choice of superior accommodation and facilities that includes restaurant, a wine and cigar shop, two swimming pools, a gymnasium, business centre, meeting room, high-speed wireless Internet access and spa. Original paintings and antiques are displayed in the spa, restaurant and lobby, complementing the style of decor. There is easy access between the twelve buildings and facilities forming the resort. The property is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, filled with colourful tropical planting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Aspasia Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Aspasia Phuket Kata
- Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata
- The Aspasia Phuket Kata Beach