The Beach Heights Resort
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Mom Tri's Villa Royale(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$200
Agoda.com
US$96
US$94
Metadee Resort and Villas(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$121
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$164
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$36
The Palmery Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$38
Centara Kata Resort Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsscoopon dealnight marketswimming poolnights accommodationthe pool bar was greatsugar and spicepool access roomkids roombreakfast buffet isaverage hotelwould highly recommend this hotelreception staffwould definitely stay here againking bedhotel roomhotel is situatedthai massage
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel has a lovely atmosphere and is perfect for relaxing. I really can't say enough good things about it. The staff are attentive and accommodating; the breakfast buffet is wonderful; the pool area is pretty; the lobby is a cool blend of Thai and Sino-Portuguese styles; the rooms have a great shower and a huge bed, which is the most comfortable I've ever slept in. My wife and I didn't want to leave.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: book a room on the ground floor as there is a pool outside.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mikerkeag
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We were kindly welcomed. We stayed for 3 nights. The room was great, food and services from the kindly staff made our staying so relaxing and comfortable. This hotel not far from the beach, just 5-10 minutes walk. Overall we had a lovely stay and would recommend The Beach Heights Resort.

Room Tip: Pool access
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pee_KoOk
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed here about 2 weeks ago with my family,we really love hotel swimming pool(big pool with new design) ,very nice restaurant, and the location not far from kata beach center.Hotel staff very polite and helpful when we need them to help.

Thank you for you all we will come back to stay soon.

Room Tip: Request high floor with pool view very beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 1 April 2014

It is first time have been here at Kata Beach with my friend this hotel also first, before came i was read a lot and feel scare from before comment bcoz that is newly hotel just finish construction.

I was good impression form front staff was warm welcome with dancing glass(we love it). Nice room cool swimming pool there open until 10 pm. can walk to beach about 7 minute, close local market on Monday, close shop

i will be stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sour tamarind p
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is my 3rd times in Phuket and I was walk-in guest for this hotel.
I and my family moved out from the other hotel near kata beach which is bad service hotel to The beach heights resort. It's not far from beaches just 8 minutes walk.
My 2 daughters like and enjoy to stay at this hotel where is big and very nice pool, good breakfast ,good service.
our room was very clean and very new.All staffs are nice and helpful. my daughter got her birthday cake from hotel.

Room Tip: We love pool access room on 1st Floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family