If you don't mind being away from the beach this small hotel is a quiet oasis in the bustle of the Kata area. The gardens are beautiful and the small pool is never crowded.
The hotel restaurant was disappointing in the evening, so we only ate there once, but there are loads of alternatives down in Kata. Some Tuk Tuk drivers shy away from taking you to the resort, because of the steep hill, but others happily took us up there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach