We stayed 7 wonderful nights at the boomerang village resort.
Upon arrival we were greeted by the receptionist who took her time showing us around the resort, making us feel at home. The resort is located inland, but that was no problem for us as reception arranged scooters for us for the 7 days we were there and we were able to not only commute to the beach every day, but explore the whole island. The resort does however offer a shuttle service to and from Kata beach.
We stayed in the Deluxe Room. The rooms and gardens are as lovely as they look on the pictures. Very clean, spacious and had a nice ‘Thai’ feel.
The staff were extremely friendly and the owner being Italian offered amazing pizzas.
Over all great value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach