We stayed at this resort in January 2013. Its a nice quiet place away from the hustle bustle of the city. Good place to relax and great service. But the only issue is that its away from the city area where you can shop or party.
If you are looking for a quiet time with your loved one or family, would recommend this place. The people are very helpful and beautiful rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach