We spend 2 weeks in Boomerang Village Resort, it was our honeymoon and we were very happy that we choose BVR. It was fantastic! Very friendly and helpful staff, very good food, nice, relaxing atmosphere, beautiful place in general. We will definitely come back. Thank you very much to Man, Nai (happy man), One and all the staff for making it such a fantastic holiday for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach