Phuket Island has its share of too many tourists and crowded uninteresting hotels. However this italian run resort is a real oasis in the island. It is true value for money. Elegant and chic without being pretentious at all. It is a little bit of heaven. From the moment you arrive you have that feeling of being in a paradisiacal island. The rooms are perfectly decorated for you with several orchids being adequately placed just to create a romantic atmosphere. The staff is excellent, always available and with a welcoming honest smile. All in all we have loved this hotel. The best we have stayed in our 22 days holiday in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach