I was organising this holiday for my parents and they have truly enjoyed their stay at BVC. Room was nice and clean, stuff always ready to help. Beach transfer service happen to be very handy as it is a bit hard for two aged people climb up the hill, but there was never a problem to organise a transport to and from the beach. The pool is great, especially during a low season. The garden is beatifull and well looked after. Breakfast is tasty, but a little bit simple. Overall, this is one of those places you never afraid to recommend. Photos on BVC website are true Thanks, Paolo&Paolo and thanks tripadvisor.
- real rainforest begins where the garden ends
- the view
- koi fish in the stream
- delightful swimming pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach