Paolo and Paolo and the wonderful staff at the Boomerang enhanced our stay on Phuket. We were warmly welcomed, then led to the lounge area where we were given a refreshing welcome drink,and informed of tours and how to make the best of the Boomerang's facilities. We were upgraded to one of the beautiful suites, and found it to be very comfortable, and immaculately clean. The decor was very tasteful and the special thought regarding the guest's comfort, a joy, quality of linen and everything in the room was great. The bed was really comfortable. There were orchids scattered around an oil burner filling the room with a divine fragrance, the ambiance very welcoming.
The gardens are divine and so well cared for, the pool crystal clear, and happy hour every afternoon is a great way to enjoy the view from the pool landing.
The restaurant has an extensive menu, the service was excellent, nothing was ever too much trouble. The staff everywhere at the Boomerang even the valet were warm, friendly and very accommodating. They organised travel arrangements for us, taxis, and drove us to the beach which is only 5 minutes away, we walked back as it is not that far, but you can organise a pick up if necessary,
Even though it is back from the beach, it is much quieter, and being perched on the side of a hill the breezes and view were wonderful. There was a lot of building happening at the beach so we were very glad of our decision to stay at the Boomerang. We stayed at the Boomerang for 3 days then traveled through Thailand for a few weeks, returning the Boomerang for another 3 days before we flew home. We highly recommend the Boomerang. The hospitality, cleanliness, attention to detail, restaurant, cocktails and the outstanding staff will definitely encourage us to visit the Boomerang when we return to Phuket. Kata Beach is a lovely part of Phuket, laid back and offers plenty to do. Thank you to all at the Boomerang, we felt very at home and cared well for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach