The rooms are nice and clean. The access to the pool is great and it is never full as each room has plenty of pool space.
As it is not right in the centre of Kata, it is a relaxing type of place.
It is a 10 minute relaxed walk from the beach and centre of Kata. A scooter is a good option. Scooter hire from the hotel is competitively priced.
Breakfast is good. Full continental buffet breakfast. Worth the extra for the room.
The staff are friendly and helpful, but they are non imposing.
Cons: None really. The TV could be more modern as the sound quality is a bit average, but otherwise all good.
Overall, a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access in central Kata, a mere 500 meters from Kata Beach and is surrounded by mountains and beautiful gardens. If you have been searching for a place to relax- you can now end your search! We create a relaxing atmosphere in a tropical garden villa style for you and your family to enjoy. We are one of the best choices and will make you feel at home whilst you enjoy the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Lucky Villas Hotel Kathu
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access Phuket/Kata Beach