We stayed here for 10 nights in April 2014. Firstly, we happened across a special with Air Asia, and managed to book this place sight unseen for a bargain price. Now that we have stayed here, we will definitely be back. The resort is set back off the road on a long driveway. It is a short ten minute walk into Kata itself, and the resort offers free hourly transfers as well. The staff are very friendly and keen to assist. The grounds and pools are immaculate, but not in an upmarket way. The place has a great casual feel to it. There is no restaurant, but you can order poolside food and room service. The food was fantastic, and comparable in price to eating down town. Breakfast is served in an open air restaurant at the street end of the driveway. The rooms were very comfortable. We booked a poolside room, which meant swimming from our own patio. We loved everything about this place, and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access in central Kata, a mere 500 meters from Kata Beach and is surrounded by mountains and beautiful gardens. If you have been searching for a place to relax- you can now end your search! We create a relaxing atmosphere in a tropical garden villa style for you and your family to enjoy. We are one of the best choices and will make you feel at home whilst you enjoy the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Lucky Villas Hotel Kathu
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access Phuket/Kata Beach