“What more can we add?!”
Review of Phuket Scuba Club

Phuket Scuba Club
Ranked #6 of 13 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Center specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata and Karon.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What more can we add?!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a way to thank all the reviewers who steered us towards an amazing experience and perfect vacation. We booked with PSC based on the array of outstanding reviews, chose our Phuket hotel from their website and geared our whole vacation around learning to dive with their experienced staff. If you want safety first, passion for diving, decades of experience behind you and truly warm and caring people, start with PSC. BIG shout out of thanks to Chantal, Kevan, Jonathan, and Devon. Sooo glad we didn't look like those people who learned with other clubs floundering away in the water. You guys made us divers, and we're so grateful!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Expat_Mom_of_two

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best people to learn to dive with!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I went to Phuket alone to learn to dive in May and am so lucky that I went with Phuket Scuba Club. Chantel, Kevan and Devon were fantastic from the first phone call till the day I left and are genuinely some of the nicest, caring people I've met in my 20 years of travel in sth east Asia. The PADI open watercourse was run professionally and all the equipment was well maintained, but the best thing was Devon made it fun and his passion for diving was infectious. I definately recommend them to learn to dive with or go to if you want to dive in Phuket.

1 Thank Viv S
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
It was a pleasure having you come and dive with us at the club. Well done on passing your course and according to Devon you are like a fish in the water.

Safe travels wherever you are flying and hope to see you again someday soon.
Bye for now.
Singapore, Singapore
“Professional”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was our first time diving and we had an awesome experience at Phuket Scuba Club. I was impressed that the course was conducted professionally, ensuring we are well equipped and trained with a list of skill sets. Johnathan, our instructor, was very friendly and patient in guiding us. I panicked at the start when I couldn't get used to breathing underwater. Johnathan patiently guided me, pointing out how I can improve and gave me time to catch up with the rest. His guidance ensure we are confident for the dive. The dive trip was well organised, briefing was made before every dive, letting us know exactly what we will be doing and aiming for. During the open water dive, Johnathan was constantly on the lookout for us, ensuring our safety. I'm really glad I found them and I will definitely dive with them again someday soon!

Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself with Johnathan. He is a great Instructor! Otherwise it was a pity that I hardly met your group as I was working at our Karon shop whilst you were on the course run from the Kata shop.

Nevertheless thank you for your photos - I have posted them on our company blog and Facebook page today. Thank you to all in your group for coming to dive with us and for taking the time to review our club.

Regards from all.
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My diving experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I would absolutely recommend the Phuket Scuba Club for diving. I am a beginner who had a terrible first experience in another country but decided to give it another try when I came to Phuket. Devon, the instructor was so patient with me being anxious, but he gave me the time I needed to relax and enjoy the dive which was amazing. I also had the pleasure to meet Chantal and Kevin who own the centre and are really lovely and welcoming people. No doubt that I will dive again there when I am next in Kata.

Visited April 2014
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
I am so glad that you eventually took the plunge and went for a dive. According to your Instructor you did so well considering that you were not too sure about it.

Next time if you have a few more days continue on to get the full PADI Open Water Course certification.

Thank you for writing this review and bye for now.
Regards from all.
Chantal.
PS I love the brown rice...it is delish!
Phoenix, Arizona
“PSC is the Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Having zero experience and very little knowledge about diving we couldn't have been happier with PSC! Chantal and Kevan were so helpful through out the whole experience, Chantal helped us arrange everything for our 4 day course before we arrived in Thailand. Devon was our instructor and he was wonderful! Extremely knowledgable and passionate about diving. He was so patient with us and made sure that we felt completely comfortable and confident. Devon got us through our open water certification and we ended up doing another day of fun diving because we loved it so much. I would highly recommend PSC to everyone!

Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your course with Devon at the club. I have posted your photos are on our blog and Facebook page.

Otherwise it was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we hope to see you back here again some day soon.

In the meantime wishing you safe travels!