We went to phuket for 6 days , 4 of them were in amari coral beach and 2 in malisa villa Suites.
And I found that there are some deficiencies as follows
*no shuttle to kata beach I have to do whether by walking 10 mins or taking a taxi.
*No temperature adjustment for the pool and when asking their customer service , they told me that I can use the jacuzzi or the shower ( of course most of the people coming to this hotel is for the swimming pool ).
*Poor English is common in most of the Thai people working in tourism it takes you a lot of time to make them understand.
*the mini bar is free but it's not adequately stuffed with items that suits muslims ( alcoholic drinks should be substituted by non alcoholic drinks for muslim guests ).
Other positive points are as follows
* the villa design and decoration is amazing.
* the staff is very polite
*the internet service is fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malisa Villa Suites serves private pool villas as the perfect hideaway for couples at Kata Beach on Phuket Island with 41 well-designed individual villas, each with its own private pool that leaves you totally undistracted and showcases the comfort of your stay.Offering a host of the finest attentive services, from in-villa service breakfast by the personal chefs, Malisa Signature Welcome, complimentary minibar with daily replenishment to relaxing spas and endless romantic dinner or BBQ dinner in your private villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Malisa Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malisa Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- Malisa Hotel Kata
- Malisa Villa Suites Phuket/Kata Beach