We stayed there 2 days this august. Weather was bad so we didn't get out much. The hotel keepers are really nice and helpful which I'd say is the best about this hotel. The room was great as well, absolutely no noise, comfy for a cheap hotel too. There were only two bad points: some clothes had run onto the others, and we had troubles on the bus we booked from the hotel to get to Surat Thani, the ride was total hell and in addition we got robbed just like everyone… Minus that our overall stay was good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern Fried Rice is a recently established guesthouse situated at Kata Beach, the most beautiful beach on Thailand's idyllic Phuket Island. Moments from the beach, and featuring spacious, clean, comfortable rooms, modern en-suite bathrooms, outstanding Thai and international cuisine, free wi-fi high speed internet and many more attractions, Southern Fried Rice is the ideal hostel from which to explore Phuket. We have PC stations in our property and it is Free of Charge as well. There is a top quality pool table, 42' plasma TV screen with surround sound and a computerized sound system with all your favourite music. For intellectual stimulation we are hosting the Phuket Chess Club, with frequent blitz tournaments and we are planning regular Thai language lessons. There is access to Kata Day Spa, and a great variety of nightlife available within walking distance of the guesthouse. We also hire out motorcycles for the more adventurous to range out over Thailand's biggest island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Southern Fried Rice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Fried Rice Hotel Kata Beach
- Southern Fried Rice Phuket/Kata Beach