All reviews business trip hotel is located renault guests bed breakfast versailles paris
Reviewed 1 May 2018

A recent hotel offering the regular standards of a Ibis Styles brand.
Is well located to visit Technocentre Renault, just across the street.
The car parking is not free during the day and is limited.
The restaurant offers light meals and burguers, decent quality and price.
Decent breakfast available as well.
At the back of the hotel there's a residential area, that offers quiet nights.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I visit the area often for business. This hotel is new and very conveniently located if you are visiting Renault, so we thought to give it a try and stayed there for two nights with 5 colleagues. We would normally stay at the nearby and better Novotel St Quentin. The hotel is a basic Ibis, so you get what you pay for and our expectations were low. The rooms are clean and well appointed with basic furniture. Breakfast is basic continental. No surprises here, just what you can expect from an Ibis hotel. The first disappointment was to find that the room had two single beds rather than one double. The quality of the bedding in particular the sheets and pillows was also quite poor. One of my colleagues was given a room in the ground floor and was woken up every morning at 5am by the strong smell of breakfast pastries being baked. My room was in the third floor facing the main road which is quite a busy road and you could hear the traffic. However the main problem came in the 2nd morning. The hotel had accommodated two very large groups of tourist coaches, presumably budget package holidays to avoid the premium of the hotels in nearby Versailles. It was completely impossible to get in the lift, I had to take the stairs three floors down with my luggage. But the worst was the breakfast. It was absolutely chaos. The buffet was ravaged by hoards of hungry tourists, staff seemed completely unable to cope with the situation, the queue to get a coffee was madness. As I had an early business meeting, I had to leave without my breakfast. So if you are travelling for business please be warned, you might find yourself fighting with tourists who will have paid a small fraction of the price of the room for the same service. Me personally I will not be returning to this hotel as I want my business trips to be as stress free as possible.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Julie R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Guyancourt Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Jorgifish,

We are sorry to read that you had a bad stay with us.

We took note of your feedbacks and will try to improve each points.

We remain at your disposal if you want to share more with us,

Best regards.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Very good location if you have business plan with Renault guyancourt. Rooms are clean and new. Breakfast is well prepared and it has wide hour range. Staff are young and helpfull. This hotel is a good choise for business trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Kutay,

Thank you for your nice feedback.

Hope to see you soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I was for business and I must say that the location of the hotel is excellent if you are visiting Renault. You can cross the street and you are at Renault, there is no need of a car.

The room are clean, large and the bed is comfortable (I like this at all Ibis hotels).
Staff is friendly and they are trying to help if it is need.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018

New Hotel, clean and practical room, bathroom is good. I thought the staff was really helpful and pleasant. Underground car park available as parking in Front of hotel is only free till 08.00 in the morning. Food for dinner was good if a little bit limited. Continental breakfast was fine and check out was efficient and with a smile. Would definitely stay there again when visiting Renault.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business