A very handy hotel and restaurant if you're visiting Snetterton race circuit, Lotus Cars at Hethel or the historic town of Wymondham further along the A11 towards Norwich. The rooms (from £50 for a single) are clean and functional - nothing to write home about but certainly adequate and comfortable. The large restaurant offers good quality and a wide choice but can get busy on Fridays and weekends in summer, so remember to book. If you're only driving by, they have a nice coffee lounge with hot paninis and very tempting cakes. Note that mobile phone reception is very poor but if you need Internet access, there is free wireless available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. Our recently refurbished en suite hotel rooms have been designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, offering fresh white linen, flat screen televisions, free wifi access, radio, telephone, toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Breckland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breckland Lodge Hotel And Conference Venue
- Breckland Lodge Attleborough, Norfolk