We tried to book a premier double room for 3 nights stay but could only book the double for the Sunday and Monday nights and had to stay in a standard twin room for the Saturday night. I would not recommend staying in the standard twin room as it was quite small, didn't have air conditioning and stank of stale smoke. We then moved to the premier double room for the next 2 nights and it was absolutely lovely. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. I would recommend a stay in the premier double but wouldn't recommend a stay in the standard twin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. Our recently refurbished en suite hotel rooms have been designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, offering fresh white linen, flat screen televisions, free wifi access, radio, telephone, toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breckland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breckland Lodge Hotel And Conference Venue
- Breckland Lodge Attleborough, Norfolk