“"Best Indian I've Had in a very long long time"”
Review of The Spice Heritage

The Spice Heritage
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Attleborough
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Norwich, United Kingdom
“"Best Indian I've Had in a very long long time"”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

New restaurant in Attleborough thought we better find out what the fuss was about,
Me and the wife went there on Saturday and we were delighted.

We were seated to our table there was plenty of space for diners and very modern feel (they even had christmas decorations RARE for an Indian). We were given the menu and I was very surprised to see that they had a very large selection of spirits which included a personal favourite Bison Grass, Drink and nibbles took less than 5 minutes after a long look at the menu (very nice selection of specialities) I went with the shank and the traditional chicken korma (wife cant handle spice!). Also for sides we went with the misti kudu (sweet pumpkin) and Bombay Aloo, Crab Egg rice and a peshwari nan bread.

The service was excellent with them even asking if we were ready for our meals to be served which I found strange. As we gave them the go ahead the Food arrived in the next 4-5 minutes and It was absolutely delicious the shank was very tender and full of flavour the nan bread on the other hand was the best nan I have ever tasted.

We were even given complimentary Drinks because of the festive season which really impressed the wife.

Overall well worth a visit I know I'm definitely going back.

• Visited December 2012

Attleborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Local Indian Restaurant to be Proud of”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We do not eat out much these days so after a tough week we took a chance with this new restaurant rather than frequenting more familiar eateries

We were not disappointed, greeting was friendly and we were immediately shown to our seat. The decor and ambience were excellent, the nibbles (pappadoms) arrived very quickly. Order was taken and we set about waiting for our food to arrive.

All the courses arrived in a timely manner with very little waiting

The food was excellent, not too oily, beautifully spiced but not overly strong so you could taste the flavours. Meats (lamb and chicken) were moist and tender.

Overall a very enjoyable evening which was not spoilt by the arrival of the bill which was very reasonable.

Will go again and would definitely recommend to others

• Visited November 2012
Attleborough, United Kingdom
“Bad first impressions”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Having noticed a new restaurant open in Attleborough, I thought to myself 'Why not try it out!'

I went in with a few friend and really enjoyed the aesthetics of the interior and design of the restaurant. There was more than enough space for customers to dine in. That's when all the positives end.

We were seated but it took about 15 minutes for us to receive a menu, even after asking. It wasn't busy when we went in so I don't know what the hold up was for.

I ordered just a chicken tikka which took about 45 minutes to arrive! The time taken to prepare it really didn't show. The chicken was hard, too dry and lacked flavor.

You're better off going to the indian restaurant in Diss.

• Visited November 2012