“Dive with Tasik in June 2017”
Review of Tasik Dvers Bintan

Tasik Dvers Bintan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Tasik is an awesome company. We communicated months prior with me being in the USA and they were very accommodating. Few times with a late response but the dive was booked well before we arrived. Did the morning dive. Only complication there was I didn't know what time it ended until the day of so I couldn't arrange my ferry and struggled to make accommodations with my hotel the same day but Bintan Spavilla saved the day and was able to change it to an earlier ferry with little problems. As for the dive itself we had a great time Elle (not sure if that's how it's spelled) was phenomenal and quite entertaining. We had the whole boat to ourselves and two staff members to point out creatures that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Tiny shrimp, worms and a rolled up octopus. Even with little visibility the dive was pretty fun.

Date of experience: June 2017
"monica"
"bintan"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I dove with Tasik Divers Bintan twice and was delighted both times. The outfit is professionally run, ably managed by Monica, who is approachable, friendly and really helpful. The dive guides are very knowledgeable about the sea creatures and pay a lot of attention to the safety of the dives. As for the dive crew, they ensure that you don't have to worry about anything but diving! And what can I say about the lunch...if eating is as important as the diving, then the company scores full marks on this front as well. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to get their underwater 'fix' to try Bintan and Tasik Divers.

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank angelinapc
Reviewed 15 July 2016

This was my second time to try scuba diving and was a much much better experience than the first time half a year ago. The instructor was super patient and caring and truly experienced. She could really taught me the techniques and finally I began to manage it. And the service was really great eventhough I asked a lot of questions and requested changing the hotel and the time suddenly. They are really helpful and efficient. And my friend was sick and couldnt take the dive trip they even allow her to keep the payment as credit for future use. It was such a great company! and its one of the very few companies offering weekday diving on Bintan! so it must be the best choice!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank tse_ada
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Having dived with a couple of operators in Bintan or seen other operators bringing their divers out, I would recommend going with the crew from Tasik Divers Bintan who are professional and place a huge emphasis on safety for its guests. The crew is friendly and thoughtful offering hot drinks, cup noodles and face towels after each dive although the lunch could be better.

Distance-wise and convenience, it proved to be very accessible and easy for a weekend getaway from Singapore - about two hours end to end.

They have dive sites suited to different levels of experience but in particular I would highly recommend the night shore dives especially for keen underwater photographers.

Date of experience: May 2016
3  Thank Dottywhaleshark
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I can't speak highly enough of the good folks at Tasik Divers. I have been diving a long time, over 25 years, and this was one of my best experiences ever. They took care of everything, at a very reasonable price -- transfers, hotels, meals, diving, etc. I did four day dives and one night dive in two days, and each one was great. The service was excellent, and the response to any request was impeccable.

We did have some changes that prompted me to ask for a refund (there were extra divers, when I had paid for a single supplement), which was graciously offered, and promptly paid. Again, great service.

I would dive with Tasik at any of their locations after this experience!

Date of experience: April 2016