“Very relaxing”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We went here bc they were running a special for a couples massage. We made an appointment through the front desk at the restaurant the night before. When we arrived for our massage the following afternoon the woman told us they had cancelled our massage bc the front desk had never confirmed the appointment. I was very disappointed bc both my husband and I were looking forward to our massage m. The lady asked us to come back in 30 minutes and she would call another person to come back and help with the massage. We left and returned in 30 minutes and were happily greeted by Two lovely women. We began by having our feet washed while enjoying a glass of wine. The massages were great!! Very professional and relaxing! It also helped that it started to rain which made it even more relaxing. We finished our time there with a little taste if chocolate! It was a wonderful experience. I would definitely go back. We tried to return the next day but they were closed on Sundays.

Visited October 2013

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So relaxing!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Did a couples massage the girls were incredibly good! We absolutely loved it. We were excited for the chocolate and wine included, but they gave us the teeny tiniest sample barely a nibble (it was an amazing nibble) and we waited awkwardly before asking for the wine. But the massage was amazing and that's what we went there for

Napa, California
“Indulgence Spa”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband needed another hair cut because of the humidity and heat in Puerto Viejo. The owner was amazing!!!! Best hair cut he has ever had!!!

Visited September 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Lovely and well trained staff in a lovely and quiet location. They have a good range of treatments available. We had the couples massage, the chocolate after is yum! I'd definitely go back again!

Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My spouse and I had a great experience at the spa. We went for a couple's massage while on our honeymoon in the area. We had the massage set up for the same day (later that afternoon). Katia and Hazel were very good with their techniques. It was my spouse's first time getting a massage and he was impressed that Katia identified that he has had a shoulder injury and need extra work on his shoulder. Both were very professional and it was very relaxing!

Visited August 2013