“Great Hair-salon & Spa”
Review of Indulgence Spa

Indulgence Spa
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Cocles
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another great haircut from Auxie that is very professional, and she know's all the latest hairstyles if you want to stay in fashion. The prices are very reasonable as well. When I walked out of their I felt like a million bucks and years younger. Thank you Auxie!

All reviews
"therapist"
in 16 reviews
"sylvia"

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My fiance and I enjoyed a relaxing massage the day before our wedding in September 2012. I had never tried a chocolate massage and it was wonderful. The staff were friendly and professional, and the spa was welcoming and clean. Gracias Auxi! I can't wait to go back this summer!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had the two best massages by the top female surfer in Puerto Viejo. I asked for a deep tissue massage but you can also have a more relaxing one too. However, I never felt so relaxed after the masseuse walked on my back! She is amazing and it only cost $69 plus tip.

The spa is so beautiful (and also doubles as a hair/nail salon). First, your feet are washed in a warm bowl of water with fragrant flowers. The windows open out onto the jungle foliage with birds singing and a soft breeze to complete the experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My fiancé and I got a couples massage for the reasonable price of $99 for an hour. The ladies found every knot and worked on them until they were no more. We both felt so incredibly relaxed after our massage it was wonderful. The atmosphere in the spa was fantastic, and very calming from start to finish. We will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My Fiancé and I had a great experience at Indulgence while in Puerto Viejo. They accommodated us with the time we needed with short notice. We enjoyed a couples massage and told them we needed a deep tissue and that we need deep pressure and that is exactly what we got! Both of our therapists had great technique and strength, The room was open air concept so we heard the sounds of the jungle while getting our massages, it was so relaxing and one of the best massages we have both have ever had! Thank you Indulgence spa, we will definitely be back next time we make a visit!